Installing Adobe Creative Cloud at home as a student during COVID-19
Please note the following:
- Access to the Creative Cloud license will be reviewed month by month as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
- You should ensure you save anything you create to your computer (or your OneDrive), and not store solely within Creative Cloud's file storage.
- You can install and activate on up to two devices. If you have already activated on two devices, Creative Cloud will ask you to deactivate one or all other activations before completing a new activation.
To install Creative Cloud
- Go to the Adobe Creative Cloud website and download the Creative Cloud Desktop app:
- To sign into the Creative Cloud Desktop app or the Adobe website, enter your Deakin email address.
- Choose "Company or School Account" if you are prompted to choose between account types.
- You are redirected to Deakin's Single Sign On page. Enter your Deakin username and password.
- Click "Continue to www.okta.com".
- Ensure to download the Adobe Creative Cloud Installer. Run the downloaded installer to continue.
- Once Creative Cloud Desktop is installed, sign into it, as above.
Once installed and activated, you can install any available Adobe products you choose from within the Creative Cloud Desktop App.
For assistance with the temporary Adobe Creative Cloud licenses for students, please see Adobe's website:
- Common Questions – answers common questions and provides links to learning resources.
- Known Issues – helps to resolve common issues, such as a known "trial mode" issue with Adobe Acrobat, and a "don't have access to manage apps" message.