Establishing a secure (VPN) mobile connection to Deakin using AnyConnect (iOS)
- Launch the App Store
- Search for Cisco AnyConnect and install. Make sure that Cisco is the publisher.
- When installation is complete, open AnyConnect, and Accept the end user license agreement.
- Tap the on/off tab next to AnyConnect VPN
- Leave the Description blank
- For the Server Address type: vpn.deakin.edu.au
- Tap Save.
5. Tap Allow VPN Configurations
6. Enter your Deakin username and password.
Cisco AnyConnect will remember your username but for added security will ask for your password each time you log in.
Once connected, if you see AnyConnect with the message “Reconnecting to vpn.deakin.edu.au” and you are not successfully connecting, please close AnyConnect and restart it.
Watch the video for the step-by-step instructions.