How do I join a Virtual Meeting Point using a video conference unit?
The list of VMP numbers can be found at Deakin Virtual Meeting Point (VMP) Numbers.
Using a Cisco Touch 8 Controller
- Select Contacts.
- Select Directory, then Virtual Meeting Points (VMPs).
- Scroll up/down the touch screen to locate the VMP you want to join.
- Alternatively, you can search for the VMP you want to join. To do this, touch the Search bar to display the keyboard, then scroll through the search results to find the VMP.
- Select the VMP. A Call button will appear. Check you’ve selected the VMP and press Call.
Using a new Cisco Touch 10 Touch Panel
- Select Call
- Select Directory
- Select the Virtual Meeting Points (VMPs) folder
- Search or swipe / scroll to find the VMP you want to connect to
- When you make your selection, a Call prompt for the VMP will appear. Select Call to dial
- When you are ready to end the call, select End to disconnect
- If the Call Control buttons are not visible (for example when you are sharing PC), select the X in the top right hand corner to view the End button