Exporting an Office365 Mailbox to Gmail
Note: This article is applicable to Deakin Student mailboxes only.
- Open Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Open the Accounts and Import tab at the top.
- Click the Import mail and contacts link.
If you don't see this setting, it may be because the administrator for Gmail account hasn’t allowed users to import mail.
- Enter your Deakin email address and click Continue.
- Enter the POP information for Office365 and click Continue. It is important to ensure that the Port is set correctly and that Use SSL is ticked.
- Select the import options relevant to you.
- After you click Start import, look at the “Import mail and contacts” setting again to see whether your import has started. If you see a message that your account requires another confirmation, click Proceed.
First, visit the import mail troubleshooter to see if your issue is listed.
If the troubleshooter doesn’t solve your issue or you have more questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.