This site requires JavaScript to be enabled

Can I get a course map?


Course maps are a visual tool to help you understand the structure and rules of your course. They include the units required to complete your course and a suggested order and study period to do them in.

Use the Course maps search webpage to find one relevant to your course.

If you need a new or updated course map you can also submit a request via our online form. This form will capture the information Student Advisers need to provide a personalised course plan to your preferences including the number of units you are taking each study period, any major/minor/specialisations you might have and whether you are studying in Trimester 3 and more.

Course maps are intended as a guide so you should review the University Handbook and ask Student Central to check over your study plan each year to make sure you're on track.

You will still need to add your units to your enrolment via StudentConnect.