What is Microsoft Office 365?
If you're a Deakin student or staff member, you probably have a version of Microsoft Office installed on your desktop or laptop computer.
Now, you can also access Office on your smartphone, tablet and any computer or laptop—even if you don't have the software installed.
Office365 lets you access everything online, in the cloud—all you need is an Internet connection.
When you log in to Office 365, you can:
- Store your files in OneDrive and then access them from any computer, anywhere. Deakin students and staff get unlimited storage on OneDrive.
- Share your files with your colleagues, classmates or partners, under your control.
- Use Office Web Apps (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote) on any computer or tablet.
- Co-author documents in real-time and see all the changes as they happen.
- Follow people and documents, seeing updates in your newsfeed.
- Link to the Deakin social media platform, Yammer.
- See your mail, calendar and contacts on any computer, using Outlook Web App.
- Access your Deakin email.
- Link to online collaborative spaces for small and large teams in SharePoint.
Need help with Office 365?