This site requires JavaScript to be enabled

How can a Student Adviser help me?


Student Advisers from Student Central are available to answer your questions and help you with just about every aspect of your enrolment, whether you are studying online or on-campus.

They are your starting point for enquiries about:

You can contact Student Central by:

Please note that due to the current Victorian restrictions, Student Central campus hubs and the Werribee Learning Centre are now open in a limited capacity. Keep up with the latest changes and any required restrictions and conditions you will need to follow when attending campuses and appointments from Deakin’s COVIDSafe FAQs. 

Find available hours for calling or visiting and further information on the Student Central homepage.