Problem description: When users are working on Word files in the Mac desktop app and trying to save them to OneDrive, they receive the following errors:
- Error: Contacting the server for information
- Error: Upload blocked, you are required to sign in to upload your changes to this location
- Error: Uploading to SharePoint
- Click the OneDrive icon in your menu bar, then choose More > Preferences and then the About tab.
- Make sure the version of OneDrive is 19.200 or higher.
- Open the Self Service catalogue and install the Microsoft Office 365 package.
- After installation, open Microsoft Word and sign in using your Deakin email address.