This site requires JavaScript to be enabled

How do I change or add my major sequence, minor sequence or specialisation?


To add, modify or withdraw a minor sequence, major sequence or specialisation (unit set):

You can see whether your course has major or minor sequences or specialisations and which are available, by searching for your course in the University Handbook for your commencing year.

For more information visit the Majors, minors and specialisations webpage.

If you are unable to make changes in StudentConnect due to your enrolment status or need more course advice, you can contact Student Central or submit an enquiry below for assistance.