This site requires JavaScript to be enabled

Who is considered to be a qualified health professional for supporting documentation?


The supporting documentation required to access disability support needs to come from a health professional in the field related to the disability or health condition. Details of the disability/health condition can be recorded on the Disability Resource Centre supporting documentation form, in a letter, or on a report. Documentation must have a provider number and/or stamp, be dated and signed by the practitioner. The university will accept documentation from the following qualified, registered health practitioners:

To best assist the DRC, the student’s supporting documentation should describe the impact of the condition on the student's life/study and any recommended adjustments that may be then considered.