This site requires JavaScript to be enabled

How can I extend my visa or Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)?


View the 'How do I apply for a visa extension?' webpage for instructions on extending your visa. To extend your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), please view the Apply or Extend CoE webpage.

The process involves the following important steps:

You can also find useful resources for students and updates & events on Post Study Options for international students or Student Visas on Deakin’s Student Legal Service web page.

Please note: Under the legislation, the University is not permitted to provide advice about migration or visas. Only the Department of Home Affairs, a Registered Migration Agent, or a Migration Lawyer are permitted to do so.


*Important information about OSHC:

More information can be viewed on the Department of Home Affair’s website ‘Length of stay for Student visas’.