You can learn what services and support Deakin offers to Cloud Campus students on the Cloud Campus students webpage.
Some other useful resources for Cloud Campus students include the following.
- You can join Deakin Buddies, a web tool to connect and share your learning experience with other Deakin students.
- Cloudy is an online toolkit with motivation and resilience tools to help you succeed at online study.
- Look through the Cloud Campus News blog for more information on support services and resources, advice on time management and staying motivated as well as tips for exams, how to access counselling and other health services.
- UniStart provides an overview of the CloudDeakin unit sites and essential information about commencing undergraduate study, using digital tools, and managing your study load. Postgraduate students can access Preparing to Succeed to help get started on their study journey.
- DeakinSync is your personalised student hub, where you can find everything you need to succeed at Deakin, including links to the library, support, enrolment, and email.
- All of your unit content is found on your relevant CloudDeakin unit sites.
- If you have any questions about an online unit, contact your Unit Chair. Their details are available on your unit site home page.