This site requires JavaScript to be enabled

Can I change my current studies to a different course within Deakin as an international student?


If you’re a currently enrolled international student and wish to change your course, you can:

Please note that if you are in your first study period, you are not eligible for a course transfer. Please refer to the course transfer criteria section on the Course transfer webpage.

If you are a commencing student and have not yet enrolled, contact our International support teams to discuss your options.