This site requires JavaScript to be enabled

I need an academic transcript


Academic transcript

An academic transcript is an official record of your studies, listing your course, units, majors, minors or specialisations, grades, dates of study and any honours. Prospective employers may use it to verify your qualifications.

You will receive a free transcript following the completion of your course, shortly after result release, but can request interim or replacement print or digital copies for a price. Digital versions are provided through the secure online platform, My eQuals.

Statement of Results

A Statement of Results is an unofficial record of your results. You can access it through StudentConnect.