What Office365 applications are currently available for my mobile device?
For the complete range of Microsoft Office applications available for your mobile device, please see the Office on your devices webpage on the Microsoft website.
What is Microsoft Office365?
......is your Deakin Office in the cloud....
With Office365, all that is about to change. Office365 lets you:
access everything... for small and large teams in SharePoint .
Need help with Office365?
How do I access and edit a document using Office365 on an iPad?
These instructions... a document as part of the Office365 suite on an iPad. These methods are outlined below.
How to access and edit a document in Office365 using Safari
1. Open Safari
How to access Yammer using Office365
Yammer is Deakin's chosen social media platform... within Deakin.
Accessing Yammer through Office365
1. Sign into Office365 - How do I access Office365? 2. Click the My apps button—located at the top left-hand side of the screen
How do I access Office365?
Access Deakin's Office365:
On a Deakin PC - select Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office365
On other machines...;
You're now signed-in to Office365, your Deakin Office in the cloud.
How do I search for content within Office365?
Office365 provides powerful searching across all the components in the Office365 platform. Search no longer involves just searching for files... in with the SharePoint logo (SharePoint is the technology underlying all Sites in Office365
How to upload a profile photo that will be visible in Office365
Warning: This profile photo will only be visible in Office365 . For a photo to be visible within Outlook, OWA and Lync...;consistency.
1. When logged into Office365 , select About Me from the drop
How do I edit a document using Office365?
1. Open Office365... in the relevant Office 2013 application - only if you have Office 2013 installed on your computer... the document in Office 2013, be sure to click Save to ensure your changes will be uploaded back to your
How do I share a document using Office365(OneDrive)?
1. Open Office365 .
2. Click OneDrive in the top menu bar.
3. Click the padlock symbol next to the document you wish to share.
4. Click Invite people
How do I edit a document using Office365 on a Windows tablet?
1. Connect to your... to edit .
4. The document will automatically open in the relevant Office 2013 application (Word, Excel etc). If you don't have a licensed version of Office 2013 installed, Office365
How to sync your Office365(OneDrive) files to a Windows PC
This article assumes you already have OneDrive installed on your PC. OneDrive is part of the Office 2013 suite, Deakin... Office365 , then click on OneDrive in the menu bar.
2. Click on Sync in the toolbar
How do I access and edit a document using Office365 on a Windows phone?
Connect to your Deakin OneDrive .
Tap the Office Mobile app .
Tap the Documents folder.
Tap on the document you wish to edit. It will open in a read-only format.
Tap the edit
How to manage an existing Lync persistent chat room
Note: You must have 'Manager' permissions for the existing chat room in order to perform these steps. These are usually held by the IT Rep/Data Steward in your area. If you would like a chat room created, please see this help article .
Managing an existing persistent chat roo...
How do I join a Lync meeting/webinar using OWA(Outlook Web App)?
Note: This process is aimed at non-Deakin computers that do not have the Lync client installed. In order for Lync to run via a Web Browser, a Lync browser plug-in needs to be installed. To initiate this installation, you must first attempt to join a Lync online meeting - so ...
I can't login to my student email using the Outlook Web App (OWA)
Some students may experience a licence error when attempting to login to their Deakin email at mail.deakin.edu.au (Outlook Web App).
The error indicates that the user has not been configured with a mailbox, or does not have a licence assigned to them.
Last modified: 08-04-2015
How do I dial in to a Lync meeting/webinar from a phone?
This article is aimed at participants who wish to dial in to a Lync meeting using a land line or mobile phone.
1. Dial any of the Join by Phone numbers highlighted in the Lync meeting invite.
2. At the automated prompt, ...