This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Your search returned too many results - please refine your search terms
Did you mean:  20222023

Can I get a course map?

or updated course map you can also submit a request via our online form. This form will capture

How do I follow my course rules and structure when re-enrolling?

will also have a course map . Course maps are a visual tool to help you understand your course’s rules

Where can I buy/top up my myki card on campus?

Enter a street address into the ‘Start your journey’ search box Select 'View map ' (or if you're using Building HE using the Melbourne Burwood campus map . Geelong Waurn Ponds campus - At Geelong Waurn using the Geelong Waurn Ponds campus map . Geelong Waterfront campus

What units should I choose to enrol in?

unit level, the number of elective units you must complete and more.   Course Map Here you will also be able to find a course map , which is a visual tool to help you understand the structure and rules of your course.  Your course map may include the units required to complete your

Where is Student Central?

Student Central Hubs are open and available on every campus. For course and enrolment advice, you will need to book an appointment through the Student Central homepage but for general enquiries you can drop in. You can choose to have your appointment over the phone, using Zoom or face to face depending on your preference. You can also ca...

How do I find my way around campus?

You can use the campus maps on the Locations webpage to help find your way around Deakin. Choose your campus and then select ‘VIEW CAMPUS MAP ’. These campus maps also include a mobility map for each campus.  

Where can I find the toilets?

Toilets, including accessible and all gender toilets, are conveniently located across all campuses. Accessible toilets Geelong Waterfront campus has accessible toilets at the following buildings: AD, C, D For Melbourne Burwood, Geelong Waurn Ponds and Warrnambool campuses, all buildings have accessible toilets except the following: Melbo...

Is there assistance available if I have been affected by a natural disaster?

location. Each website features a map with the most current information, incidents and warnings

What are electives and how can I choose them?

of elective units you should choose Your course map , which is found in the University Handbook

Where can I park?

You can find parking spaces on each campus by viewing your relevant campus map  on the Locations webpage. Car parks are marked with 'P' symbols. Different parking zones require different permits and payment methods, so be sure to check the Parking webpage and get a permit appropriate

What is LinkedIn and where can I get help making a profile?

LinkedIn is the world’s largest online professional networking platform. It enables you to set up a digital profile for building and maintaining professional relationships with a broad network  that you can leverage to pursue your professional goals.  Find out how you can make

How can a potential employer verify a Deakin graduate's course qualifications?

Potential employers can verify the qualifications of Deakin graduates instantaneously using the GradSearch tool. Be sure to read and follow the terms of use. GradSearch does not provide a full transcript of results. For more information on graduate and academic documents, visit the Graduate documents webpages.

How to organise a security escort

Deakin Security provides a free 24/7 service to escort staff and students across campus or to your car. You can book by phone on 1800 062 579 or use the Help button on the SafeZone app. It's recommended that you contact Security at least 10 minutes before your requested time.   Find more information about Deakin Security on the Safety an...

Where can I find exam locations?

Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation there may be changes to how your exam is run and it may be held online. Relevant information on exam locations will be made available to you leading up to your exam period. Keep up with the most recent information on how exams will be held by regularly checking the COVIDSafe FAQs, General ex...

How do I register for the initial teacher registration literacy and numeracy test?

All teaching graduates, except for those within the Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (E333) and the Master of Teaching (Early Childhood) (E761), will need to pass the Literacy and Numeracy Test for Initial Teacher Education Students before they can teach. If you are a teaching student commencing from 2017 onward this test is a core ...

What is SafeZone?

SafeZone is a free app for students and staff that connects you directly to Deakin's security team and sends them your location if you need help. It can be used in emergencies or if you just need some support, such as an escort to your car or assistance for those with disability. To register, you'll need your name, mobile number and Deak...

How do I defer my VTAC offer?

You can talk to a Student Adviser for advice about whether deferring is the right option for you. Find their contact details on the Student Central webpage, or submit an enquiry below. You can’t defer your offer if you: have been re-admitted to a course are already enrolled are a cross-institutional student are studying a non-award unit(...

Can someone review my results?

If you have reason and evidence to believe your received results are not accurate or need amendment, then you might be able to apply for a review of results. Find the criteria and instructions to apply on the Review of results webpage.

Where to find updates about COVID-19 travel restriction and study impact for international students?

You can find the latest updates on travel restrictions and study impact, in response to State and Commonwealth government changes to restrictions, posted on Deakin’s COVID-19 (coronavirus) FAQs for international students.

What support does Deakin offer whilst I am on placement?

Professional Experience placements are required for many courses, and Deakin offers a wide range of support services to students participating in them.  Nursing and Midwifery Placements You can find all the information related to placements in the resources section of your relevant unit sites in CloudDeakin. Contact the clinical team wit...